Momentum Motorsport Mitsubishi Evolution Front Arms EVO 4-6
• Can Be Used In Conjunction With The Standard Front Sub-Frame
• Vast Increase In Strength Over OEM Parts
• Allows For Massive Caster And Camber Adjustment
• Creates a Wider Front Track
• Solid Mounts The Front Arms Via Ultra High Performance Teflon-Kevlar Rose JointsThe standard lower arms are perfectly adequate for the role they were intended to fulfill - a cost effective lower arm to withstand road use and provide noise, vibration and harshness control. However when your car's primary function is no longer to be an everyday road car, the demands placed on the front arms change dramatically. Not only is greater strength required to withstand the much greater stresses of race use but precise and substantial geometry changes also become essential for effective track use. The Momentum Motorsport Front Lower Arms offer hugely increased strength, 5 degrees of extra caster adjustment and an increase of front track if desired. Our Front arms also offer a massive range of camber adjustment so that you can extremely easily and precisely alter your alignment to create the setup an effective competition car needs. This is enhanced further by the solid mounting nature of our arms via Ultra High Performance Rose Joints. These joints eliminate the flex inherent with rubber and polyurethane bushes which allows for geometry changes under high load.* PLEASE NOTE. We have tested these units in a variety of motorsport applications and found no weak points, although we are selling this item for competition use only.