Momentum Motorsport Mitsubishi Evolution Evo 4-9 Lancer Toe Links
• In House Manufacturing From Hardened Steel For Durability
• Fitted with Ultra High Performance Kevlar/Teflon Bearing Rose Joints
• Allows For a Huge Range of Toe Adjustment
• Mounts Via Factory Pickup Points For Easy Installation
• Delivered In Pairs Fully Assembled Ready For Fitment
No matter what Motorsport discipline your interest lies within, a successful race car requires a finely tuned and precise geometry setup. Unfortunately the standard rear toe links provided by Mitsubishi simply won’t provide the level of adjustment required to develop an effective setup. The other shortfall of the OEM links are the rubber mounting bushes which permit a level of flex at both ends of the link. This flex allows the geometry to vary under load, hurting the handling characteristics of the car. Our high quality hardened steel adjustable toe links provide a huge level of adjustability, far in excess of the needs of even the most aggressive geometry setups. The other benefit of our toe links is that the hardened steel construction is complemented by Ultra High Performance Teflon/Kevlar Rose Joints. The combination of these two elements allows for easy toe adjustment as well as solid mounting points eliminating flex, in turn maximising the effect of your geometry settings. The benefits felt by fitting our toe links can be enhanced further through combining them with our tubular rear subframe and our adjustable rear track control arms. The combination of all three elements creates an extremely light weight, rigid, and fully adjustable rear suspension format.
* PLEASE NOTE. We have tested these units in a variety of motorsport applications and found no weak points, although we are selling this item for competition use only.