AIRTEC has now added a great addition to it's growing range of performance intercoolers, in the way of this huge front mount for the 208 GTI 1.6 Turbo.
Great addition to any standard, or remapped, 208 GTI.
- 60mm thick track proven Bar and Plate core, specced to AIRTEC design
- AIRTEC cast end tanks for improved airflow and unbeatable stength
- Comes with slilicone and alloy boost pipe connecting hoses - includes stainless clips
- Fitting takes less 2-3 hours, comes with fitting instructions
- 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- Available in Pro-Series Satin Black or Natural Silver
- AIRTEC logo available at no extra charge
Huge surface area, but still allows plently of airflow to top section of the radiator, which is essential for hotter climate countries
Optional Extra: Why not add a top alloy boost pipe kit for just £129.95, which inlcudes 2 x alloy boost pipes, 1 x silicone joiner and stainless steel jubilee clips
AIRTEC part no: ATINTP&C7
Now Available From Roose Motorsport
New developments in antifreeze technology has meant that certain cars now being built using
Organic Acid Technology (OAT) or Hybrid Organic Acid Technology (HOAT) Formulations. These new
types of antifreeze are designed to have an extended service life of 5 years or 150000 miles.
These new grades of OAT have an anti-corrosion component in them which can be harmful to
Silicone and rubber components. Due to this Roose Motorsport have introduced a new OAT liner
which we apply to all our coolant hoses to comply with Euro 6 regulations.