AIRTEC has now added a great addition to its growing range of performance intercoolers, in the way of this huge front mount for the 207 GTI 1.6 Turbo.
New V2 design.
Great addition to any standard, or remapped, 207 GTI.
With additional Top Boost Pipe available for an extra £130
- 60mm thick track proven Bar-and-Plate core, specced to AIRTEC design
- AIRTEC cast end tanks for improved Airflow and un-beatable stength
- Comes with silicone and alloy boost pipe connecting hoses - includes stainless clips
- Fitting takes less 2-3 hours, comes with fitting instructions
- 3 year unlimited mileage warranty
- Available in Pro-Series satin Black or Natural Silver
- AIRTEC logo available at no extra charge
Huge surface area, but still allows plently of airflow to top section of the radiator, this is essential for hotter climate countries.
Optional Extra: Why not add a top alloy boost pipe kit for just £129.95, which inlcudes 2 x alloy boost pipes, 1 x silicone joiner and stainless jubilee clips.
AIRTEC part no: ATINTP&C5
Now Available From Roose Motorsport
New developments in antifreeze technology has meant that certain cars now being built using
Organic Acid Technology (OAT) or Hybrid Organic Acid Technology (HOAT) Formulations. These new
types of antifreeze are designed to have an extended service life of 5 years or 150000 miles.
These new grades of OAT have an anti-corrosion component in them which can be harmful to
Silicone and rubber components. Due to this Roose Motorsport have introduced a new OAT liner
which we apply to all our coolant hoses to comply with Euro 6 regulations.